Monday, December 1, 2014

UNIVERSE

Windows of Light





*  Many years ago, "Words slipped easily, like gentle rain, from my pencil...I didn't question the words....I didn't think about shades of meaning.  I didn't think.  I couldn't."



                                                                Universe

                            My soul opens like a lotus flower, to the will of God

                                      I am the gentle breeze in the night,

                                        I am the art of clouds and rain, 

                                  I am the voice that whispers your name 

                                          In the silence of the storm.

                                       I am the rhythm of the ocean, 

                                  I share in the joy of rediscovering you:

                                               I am loved and safe.

                                Touch me gently:  You have created me,

                                                 I AM YOUR CHILD




Words elude me once again, thoughts stream in like rainbows.  I want to write more today, to comment, to expand.  I hear a whisper:  "ENOUGH." 



Dahlis Roy:  Visionary Artist, Author, and Tai Chi Instructor
* Quote from Silver Butterfly, Create A Vision, Awaken Your Creative Spirit, free illustrated E-book PDF format by Dahlis Roy.  Request from dahlis.roy@gmail.com

Photo by Dahlis
Light Through Windows