Thursday, May 26, 2011

INTO THE LIGHT



Prayer For Healing

Thank you God,

I am alive today

I am here today

I am free of pain today

I am healed Today!


These words floated through my head many years ago, and I prayed them as if healing is already here!   "Now" new research is showing creative visualization is one of the most powerful tools of the heart-mind.  Healing-manifesting is in the now!  A form of "k-NOW-ing."

Belief, trust plus letting go opens the heart-mind-body to relaxation, forgiveness and DNA clearing for ourselves and our ancestors.  Healing Is Here!  I am still working on the trust and let go.

An angel whispers:
Stand
Breathe
Believe
Receive

I am picturing a beautiful mountain at sunrise and letting Tai Chi energy fill me.  I open my arms wide to receiving the life-joy!




"Will you be home when you arrive?"




Related Posts  See Spots Run, (Letting Go, Mar 2011) Tuning In and Grow Green (Apr 2011)

http://www.scs-matters.com/  Joel P. Bowman, Ph.D. and Rev. Debra Basham, Subtle Communications Systems blends NLP (neurolinguistic programming) with Energy Medicine and the Intuitive process.  CD's, books, training, seminars and online instruction, free newsletter.
http://imaginehealing.info/

The DNA of Healing by Margaret Ruby

http://www.greggbraden.com/  Gregg Braden, Scientist, Author, Mystic, The Divine Matrix.  You Tube Selections Walking Between Two Worlds and Cure Cancer, the Technology of Emotion


dahlis.roy@gmail.com  inquiries or request free PDF E-book, Silver Butterfly, Create A Vision

Into the Light, photo by Dahlis Roy
Top of the World, photo by Rob