Wednesday, April 9, 2014

EVERYTHING IS YESTERDAY


I "see" a parade of blue butterflies in the flowers....
What Do You "See?"  

Imagine~



* "....All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed...."

"Yes, it has~" I ponder

 


The phone rings:

"What do we want?" I ask Debra.

**  "We want everything!"
"We want it Yesterday!" 

I chime in, "I want a slower pace, I feel like I am running a robotic race with myself.  I need to carve out more 'creative artistic time' in a quiet space of stillness.  I will work with this."


** "Everything is Yesterday~Everything is Now!"  Debra added. 

 Suddenly a Spring Shower Burst Into Being!
 * "All I know it's pouring rain, and everything has changed...."  The background song plays along, I catch the lyrics.
   
"Today Will Be Yesterday Tomorrow~ "

"Everything is Yes...."

 I am "hear."



Capture A Creative Moment~



Related Posts
Since Yesterday, (July 2013)
Hear Today (April 2013)
Wander and Ponder, and Hear and Now ( Oct 2013   )
Carry Water Chop Wood (June 2011)
Tonal Vision, The Power of Music in Our Lives (Jan 2011)

Resources:
Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran, co written song, Since Yesterday, from Taylor's album, Red.

** Debra Basham, author, CHTP, NLP, HTt, RMT, Blog, Yellow Brick Road, Your Path to Heart and Health, post Dragons, Jan 27, 2014, photo and story ideas used with permission.


Dahlis Roy, Visionary Artist, Author, and Tai Chi Instructor



Photo by Debra

Flowers Along the Path, a European Journey, photo used with permission