Monday, December 27, 2010

WORDS OF INSPIRATION


"Your Today~My Yesterday

My Today~Your Tomorrow,"  Master He, Weiqi


"All is Possible With The Mind,  Paul Lam, M.D.


"Healing Is A Process, Not An Event,"  Master Tomasi


"Your Today" what does this mean?  A young child looks up to a parent or teacher and emulates them.  Kind words encourage the youngster to achieve.  The Cheetah mom teaches her cubs to hunt on their own taking time over the course or two years or more.  The Tai Chi student looks forward to learning to practice a complex Tai Chi form without aid of the teacher.  The student may even be promoted to teacher.  The teacher says, "My today, Your tomorrow."


"All is Possible with the Mind."  A friend questioned, "All?" 
"All!"


"Healing is a Process Not an Event."  

I received a phone call, "Well I'm an event person!  When I read these words you wrote, I I stopped in my tracks and pondered this."


"The road to healing and recovery is an ongoing process.  It is not static but moving forward,"  Louise Watson, R.N.


Silent Hunter, pastel painting by Dahlis Roy