Friday, August 14, 2015

COLOR-FULL

Now what?  I am " alone" in my art room, my sacred space.  I am ready to "write this minute."

Yesterday a scrap of paper fell out of my art closet.  On it was typed in bold black:

 COLORS OF LOVE

"Answer Just What Your Heart Prompts You." 

I recognized the slip of paper.  It came from a book draft of long ago.  I remember picking up the fortune cookie and opening it.  Smile.



What is my heart saying today?

Picture It
I get pictures, lots of brightly colored images.  I hunt them down. I love hunting pictures.

 

 Next, the same flower but in a different light
"Put a petal into the water,"  the flower suggests.  "That is the first step in learning how to swim."

Swimming is entering the creative zone, moments of letting go, moments of typing, drawing, coloring, painting, or singing for the pure joy of it.  Moments of reflection and clarity.  Moments of resetting our mental and physical computers/devices and returning them to balance and harmony.





Color Y(our) World

Recently I colored some sketches.  It was hard!   Was the paper too slick?  I love my crayons and sometimes make crayon sketches of paintings to come, just to test color combinations in advance.  I can feel energy in the colors and sunlight flickering over  painting and photos....



Everyday Miracles
I feel deep peace and relaxation.


*  I hear:  "Share Your Uniqueness with the World.  Live Your Karma from the Core of Your Being,"  Deepak Chopra


Key Words Blog Search:  Collies, Meditation, Tai Chi, Qigong, and Knitting

Related Posts
Color (Y)our World
Out of Box Experience, unleashing the Sunnybank Collies
Call to Colors

Resources:
Chopra Center Meditation, free meditations and some to purchase, Deepak Chopra, M.D., Spiritual Teacher, Author, The Future of God, book. 

*  I am listening to Miraculous Magnificence while I write from Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey, Cd (and online) series from Miraculous Relationships, a 21 day Meditation Experience.  Many topics available.  I like the soothing toning in this selection.

Paul Lam, M.D. taichiforhealthinstitute.org, Tai Chi helps restful awareness and better physical balance, range of motion, and well-being.  Tai Chi for Beginners (free lesson You Tube), Tai Chi for Arthritis, Tai Chi for Energy, Music for Tai Chi and more.

Dr. Yang, Jwing-ming, ymaa.com, free apps, 8 Pieces of Brocade, Tai Chi for Beginners (1st part Yang Style Long Form) and others.  Purchase DVD's books, and silk clothing.  Music Cd's from Wind Records Taiwan. I purchased Music for Ba Duan Jin (8 Pieces of Brocade).

Dahlis Roy: Visionary Artist, Author, and Tai Chi Instructor 

Photos by Dahlis
Wake Up!  Bright Pink

Petal in the Water

Color Y(our) World. 
Orange  Prayer Bowl, thanks to Debra Basham 
Pastel portrait, touched by sunlight, of Collie Champion Wickmere Silver Bullet, owned by Mrs. George H. ("Bobbee") Roos. Portrait displayed with permission.  Cheetah photos peek out, and blue and green strokes of angel painting appear.

Welcome to My World!