Wednesday, July 30, 2014

LET IT BE

Owl Eyes


A couple of days ago, I thought of my friend, Debra, when I received this "owl" photo....


*  Skipping through E-mails and posts today on my way to blogging:  I see Bench Chat by Debra Basham....

I am transfixed!




I read Debra's photo and story:  I contemplated, who would appear to connect?  Instantly "from years ago" my silver collie Sky came!  He put is furry head on my lap and smiled!  Then "we" smiled and hugged then ran and danced on the beach!


Happy Times!





Silence

**  "Let the world be what it is....the silence is not out there....it's within you," Deepak Chopra, M.D.



Resources:
Read Debra's Entire Story
* Debra Basham, author, CHTP, NLP, HTt, RMT, Debra's Blog:  Yellow Brick Road, Your Path to Heart and Health, Post Bench Chat, July 30, 2014
http://dbasham.blogspot.com

Deepak Chopra, M.D. Author, Spiritual Teacher, Chopra Center Newsletter, July 2014

Music Let it Be by The Beatles, ( lyrics, music by John Lennon and Paul McCartney), "Speaking Words of Wisdom Let It Be...."

Dahlis Roy: Visionary Artist, Author, and Tai Chi Instructor

Photos:
Owl Eyes, photo by Emilie, printed with permission from photographer

Bench Chat, photo reprinted with permission from Debra Basham, Debra's post, Bench Chat, July 30, 2014

Sky and Dahlis, photo by Paul