Wednesday, December 7, 2011

T-I-M-E



                 "Imagination is more important than knowledge," Albert Einstein



It's About Time!
I picked up the phone, "Mom!  We want to do so many projects.  How can we?  Do you ever think about this?"

"All the time."

"Mom, I was thinking that accomplishing a project has to do with several factors:
Time-Money-Energy."

Later as my mind wandered and wondered,  felt "T-I-M-E" appear:

T--Time/Travel

I--Imagination/Intuition

M--Money/Abundance

E--Energy/Empathy


Rewinding bits of conversations and writings, I mused about T-I-M-E.

Time/Travel:  Do I have "physical" time to travel towards my goals and projects?  I need to plan ahead for my travel wish list to see people, cities, countries, mountains and oceans.  Can I add another project, adventure, event, meeting, and social networking to my smorgasbord schedule?  Can I remain centered, calm, and focused with more on my plate?  Daily Tai Chi practice helps me here, clearing my mind for yes or no to additional commitments.

Imagination/Intuition:  Rob thinks "Imagination is another dimension."  Will my new projects open my mind to a more creative, imaginative life?  *Imagine Healing is already here!  If I were free of concerns, debt, and other issues, what would I do right now?  Where would I live?  Who would accompany me?

What intuitively feels right for me?  Is there static on the line about joining the new group or meeting?  If there is, or if I need to let go of a current situation, so be it!  Then, I can move forward.  Where do I need to be right now?  At this moment, what project should I be doing at home, school, or work?  Can I be flexible enough to "Grow and Glow with the Flow" if a new spontaneous opportunity arises? 

Money/Abundance:  Are my new projects cost effective?  Can I afford that great trip or a shopping spree?  Will I get long lasting emotional and physical return for my outlay of cash? 

Beyond physical money or the acquisition of souvenirs is the emotional peace and gratification of abundance.  Climbing to a mountaintop and gazing at the sunrise even in your imagination is free of charge and recharges the spirit.  Will my "abundance" projects enhance my creative experience, energies, and friendships?  Will I feel pride of accomplishment and enjoy the satisfaction of acquiring higher skills, outreach, or purpose?

Energy/Empathy:  Do I have the physical, emotional, and spiritual energy to achieve my new goals?  How can I reach people like "me" in the energetic/etheric sense through intuition?  Imagine, and "all" is already here!


**Paul Lam, M.D., talks about empathy:
..."when you understand others, you can better achieve your goal."


It's Now or Ever!



*  http://imaginehealing.info/  Joel P. Bowman, Ph.D, and Rev. Debra Basham

**  http://www.taichiforhealthinstitute.org/  Dr. Paul Lam, a family practice physician in Sidney, Australia.  Reprinted with permission from article What is Real Tai Chi?  Dr. Lam's free online newsletter, March 2011

http://www.greggbraden.com/  Gregg Braden, author and scientist, Deep Truth, The Divine Matrix.  You Tube: Walking Between Both Worlds and Technology of Emotion, (healing in a no medicine hospital in Beijing without drugs or physical surgery).

http://www.pbs.org/  Brian Green, physicist The Elegant Universe (Welcome to the 11th Dimension), and Fabric of the Cosmos (Universe or Multiverse) books and more.

http://www.wakeupthefilm.com/ Wake Up documentary by Jonas Elrod, an "ordinary guy" suddenly begins seeing angels, colors, light, darkness, and more.  Experience Jonas' Vision Quest. 

dahlis.roy@gmail.com  purchase paintings and prints, request free E-book, Silver Butterfly, Create A Vision, Awaken Your Creative Spirit.


Angel On Time, photo by Emilie