Sunday, October 31, 2010

WRITING OUT LOUD!

Surprise Package
Writing along and uploading photos for A One in A Million Sky story is quite a joy, and then a photo would not upload?  And then the word "together" was highlighted in yellow?  I hear a "Leave it alone."  Oh!...Post as is.  Such is the mystery of Writing With Angels.

I experience many creative surprises.   Some years ago, I started up my computer, and a file appeared!  This was not the usual menu but words?  I scanned down the opened file, and the writing there was exactly what I needed to answer a question I had been pondering!  In complete stunned surprise I called Kathleen and told her about writing with Angels.  Kathleen, a computer expert, replied, "Oh, so they work on computers too?" 

Divine Timing
I love this blog experience...it is open ended and totally intuitive.  Rob adds, "Imagination is another dimension."  When I thought about the order of stories appearing, I was all ready to type...and then other posts presented themselves first..."Fly with it!"  Debra posted a note, "Blogging for Sanity."  You said it!  

Letting Go
Painting with Angels is also a learning experience.  Visionary paintings are adventures of developing colors and love.  "See without questioning," Mildred advises.  

 "I am a different person than I was yesterday."


To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake


Wild Chicory:  photo by Emilie, published with permission