Sunday, December 5, 2021

CIMARRON


 I speak up! 

 It's My Turn!

* I am Cimarron





I am a happy wanderer

I love to roam

The more you follow my tracks

The more I'll make you think

I'm not coming back


If you'd take a rest

I'd stay closer to home

I'd still wander free

But not so far

As when you came after me.


I'm a prowler

And a howler I like to roam about

And hear you shout

'Cimarron where are you?'


Cimarron come home

Please come to me

I want us to go home

And sit together

And be a family.




Wandering is best

When it's enjoyed

But you get annoyed

Spoiling all the fun

Before the setting sun



I have a golden coat like the sunsets and desert sands.  

Cimarron sings:  I "I love to go a wandering, a wandering I go...." I yodel too.  I have many talents.  Discovery is here.



FURRY FRIENDS ARE FAMILY MEMBERS

Cimarron says: "We all have unlimited pawsibilities"






These look like flowers, look again, they are pawprints in our hearts!


* Cimarron, and previous post Natasha, Poems by Da Wolf, printed with permission

More Related Posts

Escape Artists

Stopwatch and Listen

Thin Ice

 Courage

Call to Colors

Wander and Ponder

Fully Present

Once and Forever

Absolute Magic


Dahlis Roy: Visionary Artist, Author, and Tai Chi Practitioner


Images:

"It is Time"

Western Sunset, Sunsplash, photo by Rob, printed with permission

Paw Prints Swirl