Saturday, December 18, 2021

BEYOND THE BLUE HORIZON

 Out of the Blue She Came.  This just in, title appeared as if by magic.


Recently I was having a phone conversation with a friend.  We talked about miracles and blessings and the joy of seeing candy pink cotton candy clouds at sunset.  I remembered the recent bright orange mornings of first light.  




My picture mind began to drift as we talked.  I didn't know it!   


"Somehow, in my imagination I "saw" a Prayer Circle, with the Earth as a plain circle outline.  Around the circle was the thin blue line as seen from space. 

Then I "Saw" the Earth from afar encircled by the thin glowing blue line of protection.  I imagined the Earth in many lifegiving colors, moving and shifting.  


Words Appeared: 

"I" have an Auditory Circle of Prayer Group.  It is free and offline, there is no sign up or gathering of personal information. 

On Earth and Beyond, you can help others by sending positive love, colors, light, frequencies, music, spectrums visible and invisible, florescence, bioluminescence, encouragement and more into space/time and multi dimensions.  Positive love from the heart is a gift of mutual sharing and caring. 

"Particles Unknown," Waves in Motion, Baby Stars being born, Space Dust and other unknowns blend into a synchronicity of timelessness.  Expansion and Convergence emerge.

"Everyone" everywhere is waiting for positive outreach and forward thinking:  family, friends, pets of all kinds, gratitude for nature, plants and trees, birds, insects so many rocks and crystals, all in stages of change and evolution.  "Help is Here."


* I called my friend a few days later.  I thought she had spoken the above words.  "I have no conscious recollection of saying that, but I do agree!"






Then I pondered: Who was the "I" communicating these concepts? 


You may feel images, dreams, or nudges from those you know out there?  Giving and receiving.  All in Balance.

Silently we can project and improve the positive charge of the cosmos for the better.  

Better and better we grow.


PRAYER AND SHARE


PostScript:

The Earth has a hum, the Schumann frequency, some say this frequency is increasing speeding up Earthy life and tasks?

I picture the thin blue line around Earth and remember Carl Sagan and his science series.  

I remember the Allegheny Observatory in Pittsburgh, PA when my mother and I saw the rings of Saturn through the giant telescope.  I remember Buhl Planatarium where Arthur Draper explained Canus Major and Sirius, the wolf star. I remember my Dad and I with a little telescope he got me, standing in the driveway at night and looking at the full moon.


Sources:

* Debra Basham, NLP, HTT, HT, and Joel P. Bowman, Ph.D, Imagine Healing, LLC.  "Healing is Here!"

Beyond the Blue Horizon, song, song by various artists

Eben Alexander, M.D., Books and Experiences, out of this world, visions from a man in a coma meant an awakening:  Proof of Heaven, Map of Heaven and more

Kenneth Schmitt,Ph.D.  quantum physics and spirituality, vibrations, frequencies, and more, books available

Michio Kaku, book The God Equation

Neil de Grasse Tyson, Astrophysics for People in a Hurry and Cosmos, Possible Worlds.  My favorite episode, Magic Without Lies, "Let's hear it for photons!" My Favorite

PBS.org Various Nature and Nova Presentations, how do animals communicate?  Nature Conservation, Particles Unknown (Black Holes), DNA and more.

"Science and Art are One," Mont-St-Michel and Chartres (1912) by Henry Adams


Related Posts

Time Lapse Memory

Wander and Ponder

Healing Hands

What Kind of Animal R U? 

Dahlis Roy: Visionary Artist, Author and Tai Chi Practitioner

A Strong Clear Vision

Possibly Present

XOXO, Create your own EXO planet (imaginary)

 

Dahlis Roy: Visionary Artists, Author, and Tai Chi Practitioner


Images:

Rose Quartz, colors of love, photo by Dahlis

Detail, Painting of Starry Sky, photo of painting printed with permission from Ivy