Sunday, September 18, 2016

APPLIED CREATIVITY

"What if I were to draw my feelings?"

"What are my feelings?"

"I don't know"






"How would I draw them?"

"I don't know."


Emotional Creativity
"What does it feel like to be creative?"

"Step Outside Your Self"  "Being in the Zone."  "The Great Escape~"  








* Flame Work~Torch Work:  The blue flame of the blowtorch creates magic.


"Music is Art for Your Ears," Ivy.

"I know I am in the zone when the music I'm playing while writing or painting disappears." 



** "Have you ever felt oneness with anybody, anything?"

"I personally have felt many times as if I am nowhere or I am one with universal forces.  And have felt as if there is nothing like physical existence, just there are only invisible forces dancing to create illusions," Arvind Hirpara




Paint Attention

Butterfly and Poppies


COLOR DRAW PAINT WRITE DANCE SING SPEAK DREAM THINK YOUR FEELINGS!




Key Words: Creativity, Vision

Resources:
** Arvind Hirpara, creator of Spirituality and Spiritual Souls, a positive sharing group on Facebook, quote from Sept 2, 2016

The Yoga of Drawing, Uniting Body, Mind, and Spirit in the Art of Drawing by Jeanne Carbonetti

The Dancing Wu-Li Masters by Gary Zukav,  my first book: "spontaneous creativity." 

Music:  R.E.M. live at the Chelsea Theater, NYC, 1991, recorded as Unplugged, program on MTVC (Music Television Classics) Sept 2016.  Lyrics:  "That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight...."


Dahlis Roy:  Visionary Artist, Author, and Tai Chi Instructor


Images
Lavender Blue, Sunlight Reflected through a blue bottle, photo by Dahlis  

** Flame Work~Torch Work, custom made necklace created by Zoe

Butterfly and Poppies, contributed photo, first painting, done at a Wine and Canvas Group.