Friday, January 9, 2015

FILL IN THE BLANKS







Just for fun, create your own:
universe/universes 
galaxies 
dimensions

star systems
planets
day/night
"time"
color 
light
creatures real and imagined

fantasies and more

A friend contributed:  "I would be nocturnal.  There would be trees and meadows, I love to be outdoors in nature!   I see many animals and colorful birds. Temperatures would be in the 70's, not too warm or cold.  I breath fresh air, easy flow breathing.  In this space I wouldn't have to eat or drink anything!  Of course, freedom from pain and illness is included."


Who or what would you be?  Where would you be?  Who will join you? 

Light Years Ahead~Light Years from "Home."  Where is Home?  

Om is where the Heart is.







Fill in the blanks:

My Universe

When I feel creative I like

My favorite color is

My favorite food is

When I have free time I like

My favorite dream is

My favorite animal is

My favorite creature is

My favorite plant, tree, rock, mineral, body of water, color of sky, and climate is



                                       ~Imagine~


Resources:
Aliens Among Us book by Ruth Montgomery, experiences from other dimensions. 

The Artist's Way, Vein of Gold, The Writing Life by Julia Cameron  jump start your creativity

Silver Butterfly Create A Vision, Awaken Your Creative Spirit free PDF illustrated E book by Dahlis Roy  E mail dahlis.roy@gmail.com to request.


Dahlis Roy:  Visionary Artist, Author, and Tai Chi Instructor


Photos:
Green Light Through Window photo by Dahlis

Peacock photo by Debra Basham, author, healer, books, blog Yellow Brick Road Your Path to Heart and Health, new post Spiritual Healing, Jan 7, 2015