Saturday, February 18, 2012

CREATIVE ENERGY!




ENERGY by Shadrach


In the field I find


Energy for my life.


Canine energies flow


Lifting me from below.


To cosmic fields I feel


All this energy to heal.




CREATIVITY by Francesca


Let the creative juices flow


From where they come, I do no know.


Feel the creative hum


From which images come.





*  " 'You would not have called to me unless I had been calling to you,' said the Lion."



**  Creatrix Impigratis!




Related Posts: 
Winter Wolf and Stars and Snow, Spirit of Phoebe (Nov 2010), What Kind of Animal Are You? (Jan 2011), Escape Artists and Silent Runner (Feb 2011), Running Wild in the Universe (July 2011) and Thin Ice (Feb 2012)

Resources: 
* The Chronicles of Narnia Beyond the Wardrobe by E. J. Kirk.  Based on The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis

** www.taichi-qigong.net  Creative Energy!  Tai Chi and Qigong Centre for Health, Colin and Mitzi Orr, Gorleston by the Sea, Norfolk, U.K.

The Lion King, Walt Disney Pictures 
The Art of the Lion King (hardcover book) by Christopher Finch, forward by James Earl Jones


dahlis.roy@gmail.com  Purchase paintings and prints, inquire free PDF E-book, Silver Butterfly Create A Vision, Awaken Your Creative Spirit.


Shadrach painting by Francesca, 
Sculpture in Stone, photo by Emilie