Monday, January 31, 2011

ANGELS 101



Golden Image
Beth shares:  "I had an experience during Tai Chi class.  When we were warming up and again after our practice, I closed my eyes. There was a golden image of a person's silhouette in my mind's eye.  I don't usually see things like that, maybe floating colors but never a defined image like that.  It was startling.  I opened up my eyes thinking that the light had caught your image and cast it into my mind, much like a camera flash does.  Does that make sense?  I don't think it was your image, but I have no idea who's image I was seeing.  It was very powerful.  Hugs, Beth" 

I E-mailed a reply:  "It feels like you have seen an Angel!  Who it is will come to you in time.  When I first started to perceive angels, I resisted them, thinking my wild imagination was at work and play. Keep me posted, Love Dahlis"

Beth answered, "Don't know that I've ever 'resisted' angels...I've always believed in them even in their divine ability to guide and keep us (me) safe.  I didn't even equate that my vision possibly may have been an energetic/mental angel sighting.  The concept was new to me, however, definitely something that resonated well with me.  Now that I've had time to ponder this, it does make sense.  With all my energy training, the angelic realm would become energetic to me as well.  I am glad you had the insight to share that with me.  I Love it!  Hugs, Beth"

Beth:  "I wanted to revisit why I was surprised when you suggested that I was 'seeing' an angel during Tai Chi.  I have had other events that I know were angels...more in physical feel, expression, and form so I was somewhat shocked to think that they would have to present themselves in my mind's eye.  Not sure why that would surprise me."

Dahlis:  "When I first started started seeing colorful shaped light forms, I brushed them aside as reflections like a flashbulb going off.  Later I began to see images of a human-like figure or figures hovering around a person.  Shimmering lights appeared especially when someone was talking animatedly about favorite subjects.  This was different from the person's aura.  Sometimes the shapes bend around a person and guide them reaching out to help with a talk or demonstration."   

Electric Blue
When I perceive angels around a someone, I usually pick up gold or silver light with a bit of green or blue added.  First, I dreamed my blue angel, San.  I woke up and said, 'It's a boy!'  Then drifted back to sleep.  I painted San with electric blue light.  Finally I saw him with my eyes wide open floating in a corner of a room while I was talking to another!  He was radiant, like a shimmering blue rainbow.  San was very tall, no face and no wings.  He kept vibrating to me, "Don't be greedy," while I was negotiating a salary to teach Tai Chi classes.  Then, like a rainbow, he faded slowly from view.  San, from the Chinese mountains, helps me to practice and teach Tai Chi.

Meet Your Angel
The next eye opening angel encounter was in Joanna's home.  Joanna, my mentor, helped me connect to angels and write the book, Silver Butterfly Create A Vision.  To meet your angel, Joanna told me, "You just ask!"  When you are ready, ask then wait and "see" if you hear a name or image appear.  The information will not come from your conscious mind.  

I had met several invisible angels by the time of this visit with Joanna.  Each angel sports a different color or shifting colors, each one a distinct personality and tasks of guidance.  Angels are androgynous yet can be perceived as "male" or "female" as needed by the receiving person and projects at hand.  In my opinion, angels can even shape-shift into animal bodies and appear this way so we can better connect to the beyond with life learning lessons.

I was ready to show my friend, Joanna, Tai Chi practice.  I stood silently in her dining room in stillness, centering myself.  I glanced at the plain wall to my right.  Three female angels shimmered in green-blue hue.  I knew them instantly:  Sharon, Jo, and Michelle!  Sharon is my guardian angel who helps me write and paint.  Jo and Michelle are guardian angels of friends.  When I finished showing Joanna Tai Chi, and the angels faded from view, I told her my experience.  She exclaimed, "Oh! I call them the Big Three!"   

When you perceive an angel, your vibrations have risen very high.  The angels have slowed their vibrations so you can see them with eyes open, eyes closed, or dream them. 

As I started seeing angels with open eyes, I began to realize we are seeing through invisible windows beyond physical reality.  We adjust to the emotions we are feeling and experience the trust that comes with seeing.  "Seeing is Believing~Believing is Seeing."

Gifts of the Spirit
Debra adds, "What gift it is that more and more we are telling the truth about what is real, and less and less we are hiding the joy of that truth."

      
Auras:  An Essay on the Meaning of Colors by Edgar Cayce

Ask Your Angels, Alma Daniel, Timothy Wyllie, and Andrew Ramer, meeting and working with your angels.

Guardian Angels by Hazel Whitaker and Cynthia Blanche

The Possibility of Angels, A Literary Anthology, illustrations by Peter Malone

Dahlis Roy:  Visionary Artist, Author, and Tai Chi Instructor

Electric Blue, oil painting by Dahlis Roy