Wednesday, December 14, 2022

CHRISTMAS PUPPY/WINTER WOLF

 CHRISTMAS PUPPY

Beam of Light, Oh So Bright


WINTER WOLF


A new location in the hall, this painting came to life and all!  Day or Night, Light is Right!


The Sunnybank Collies (the Cosmic Collie Clan) wish you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!



 

My name is Blue, Howl RU?

This is a fun "Partial Post" for the Holidays.  I have a Ghost Eye (blue) and a dark black and tan coat.  I am quiet and watch over people and animals.  I give help as needed.  I am writing a book called The Blue Book, "Point Blue."

I am a member of the Celestial Pack

Natasha (Pack Leader) very large black and tan. Gentle, kind to cats. Helps others to feel safe and secure.

Cimarron (The Happy Wanderer) Yodels right along, "Hey-a ho!" Be Jolly! Sing Along.

Shadrach (the Poetic Pup with many Talents) Cheerleader, Coach, Teacher, Encouragement.  

"The Fur tree is my favorite tree!"  

"I am sky, I am sea, I am ME!"



I like to wear bandannas! 


Your Inner Sound

Humming is great too!


"Hum, Hum, Hum

I'm on My Way

to a Better Day!"

Poem and Text contributed by dW printed with permission




          FURRY FRIENDS ARE FAMILY MEMBERS, FUR EVER IN OUR HEARTS


Related posts:

Celestial Pack, Sunnybank Collies, Cats, Dogs, Horses, Wolves, Wildcats, and more, birds, reptiles, crystals, plants, rocks, sea creatures, creativity: search blogger upper left corner

Humming Right Along

Humming and Drumming

Tonal Vision

What Kind of Animal Are You?

Wander and Ponder

Mrs. Harris is a Sand Cat

Kerry and the Wolf Shadow, Kerry Remembers his ancestors

Thin Ice, will the small black wolf cross the ice covered pond? 



Dahlis Roy: Visionary Artist, Author, photographer, and (retired) Tai Chi Instructor.


Images: 

Our Christmas Puppy, Get Sirius! oil painting by Dahlis

 Winter Wolf, oil painting by Dahlis

Sunnybank Collie Christmas Card, Collie Club of America. There are 12 of the most famous Sunnybank Collies. Albert Payson Terhune, Author, journalist, Visionary, Lad A Dog, Grey Dawn and more.

Photos: Blue: "I am Blue Who RU?" and Shad, poetry and wizard in training, Blue and Shad printed with permission from dW..