Saturday, February 12, 2022

EVERMORE

Shad Speaking:  




"I had a dream. It was a cloudy gray morning dream sprinkled with sparkles of light blue clouds.  

In the dream I clearly saw two ravens!  In the photo there is only one raven, but, hey, use your imagination. They were strutting along and circling in a wintery driveway, owning their personal spaces.  They were loudly cawing and making raven noises.  

As I was waking up, I 'clearly heard' one raven say, * 'Evermore!'

As I came fully awake, I smiled and chuckled and said to myself:

'Our Ravens promote Evermore rather than Nevermore!' 

We have positive messengers hear and now!"



I am Shadrach, a poet

"Keeper of the keys

Unlock yourselves please!"


"All is pawsible."


Stephen King, writer: "I aim to keep my imagination young."


FURRY FRIENDS ARE FAMILY MEMBERS


Posts contributed by Da Wolf, printed with permission Invisible Bridge, Natasha, Cimmaron, I Am Shadrach, Partners in Rhyme, Evermore and others


Related Blog Posts:

Blackbird Has Landed (March 2014) Blackbird Singing book by Paul McCartney went missing? Where did it go?

Building Blocks (Oct 2013) Mystery of Saint Aubert's Chapel Painting. 

By an Unfaltering Trust (July 2011) Angel in the Headlights


Resources:

Music: Blackbird Singing, poems lyrics 1965-1999 by Paul McCartney, music on the White Album by the Beatles and on You Tube.  My favorite comments in this book by Paul are about "Standing Stones." 

Song of the Day: February Stars, by the Foo Fighters

* Evermore: Music by Taylor Swift

* Poet: Edgar Alan Poe :  "Quoth the Raven, Nevermore."


Betty White, Animal Rescue, Help for Animals, Birds, Wildlife, Reptiles:  Be Like Betty


Mystery Stories by Spencer Quinn:

Main Characters: Bernie Little, (Private Investigator) and Chet, his canine partner. 

The Sound and the Furry

The Dog Who Knew Too Much

Heart of Barkness

Dog On It

And Thereby Hangs a Tale

A Fist Full of Howlers

Paw and Order


Dahlis Roy: Visionary Artist, Author, and Tai Chi Practitioner

Images:

Raven in Winter, photo by Dahlis

Shadrach photo by Da Wolf, printed with permission