Wednesday, December 16, 2020

WONDERLAND

Winter Wonderland~ not quite snowy here yet....thinking back early fun romping with my gold and white Collie, Laddie.  Powdery white of winter snow and black trunks of trees, sticking up sharply like a real life pen and ink drawings~ come into my memory.

Lad scooped up the snow with his long nose and ran like the wind, bounding with joy, his coat dusted with snowflakes~ He shook them off vigorously. 

Wonderworld

Here we are, a bit before winter~

Wanderworld:  There I go, a- wanderin' again....


Wander and Ponder


Chessie, determined.  She has an agenda~


Memories of future-past.


* "All Is Possible With the Mind~" Paul Lam, M.D., Tai Chi Expert


Blogger Search Key Words:  Collies, Cats, Animals


Related Posts

Wander and Ponder, Chessie walks her timeline

What Kind of Animal Are You?


Resources

* Dr. Paul Lam, Tai Chi for Health Institute


Music

Time After Time, Cindi Lauper, singer, songwriter.  "I have a suitcase full of memories I almost left behind....Time after Time~" 


Dahlis Roy: Visionary Artist, Author, and Tai Chi Practitioner


Photos: 

Lad and Me, taken by my father

Chessie, a cat like no other